TP-Link Portable Battery Powered 3G/4G Wireless N Router TL-MR3040
- · Compatible with LTE/ HSPA+/UMTS/EVDO 3G/4G USB modems
- · Features a 2000mAh battery for maximum usage time
- · Three operation modes available for different situations: 3G/4G Router, Travel Router (AP), WISP Client Router
- · 150Mbps wireless speeds for rapid sharing and increased signal range
The TL-MR3040 is a 150Mbps portable battery/USB powered 3G/4G wireless router designed to broadcast and allow users to share a single USB 3G/4G modem connection wirelessly. The device is ideal for travel, particularly across bor-ders where 3G/4G protocols may differ.
Innovative compact design
With compact size, TL-MR3040 is designed to be placed in your nearest pocket and taken on the road. The device’s elegant and fashionable exterior improves any desktop, dashboard or tray table on which it rests with slender curves and glossy piano white coating.
Powerful Internal Battery
With a powerful internal 2000mAh battery, TL-MR3040 is capable of powering 4-5 hours of operation at full capacity.
Flexible Power Supply
TL-MR3040 can be conveniently powered via power adapt-er or USB connection to a laptop or portable charger.
Supporting the latest wireless communication standard – 4G LTE, with high download speed of up to 100Mbps and upload speed of up to 50Mbps, the new TL-MR3040 can provide users with a remarkable fast and fluid internet surfing experience
In addition to its default 3G/4G router mode, users also have the flexibility to use TL-MR3040 as a AP router or WISP client router just at a flip of the operation mode switch on the side of the device. A device that’s just as at home, at home as it is on the road.
WAN/LAN PortUSB Port for 3G/4G Modem
· Share 3G/4G Wi-Fi hotspots by plugging in a 3G/4G modem
· Simultaneous Wireless ISP access and wireless sharing
· Plug & Play! Instantly becomes a Wi-Fi hotspot using an exist-ing wired network